Monday, 31 October 2011

Day 30...I think,

So after so many false starts,  this was to be theeeeeeeee week that it all comes together,  diet I'm talking about here as exercise is getting done OK,  sans skipping of course.  So Monday,  all hyped up,  turns out it's my colleagues birthday, I came back from lunch to find he's bought doughnuts for everyone,  well I didn't want to look rude did I?  Oodles of jam inside,  they're lovely,  it's a desk tradition.  Anyway the biscuits and choc that is always available is to be ignored and I at least won that trial.  Went for a swim last night,  Christ that's boring,  but what ya gonna do.  Then Mandy was out with the kids trick or treating (glorified begging imo) and I didn't have a key to get in,  so stayed in the bar and had one and half pints of stella whilst waiting for them to get home.  fail.  Oh, yeah I almost forgot... I had 2 doughnuts,  but they're so goooooooood.  Client dinner tomorrow night, so that'll be a fail,  and Saturday is picnic in the park.  It's just across from our flat,  bands all day,  Glastonbury it isn't but it's a nice day out,  it'll involve some wine and crap food.  When does it ever end?

1 comment:

  1. My approach has been to eat well when I can and to not beat myself up when I don't. As long as the good outweighs the bad I am still on the right path. If I feel guilty then I am likely to say "fuck it" and eat more crap which just compounds the problem. It is a mental thing in all senses of the word.

    ReplyDelete