I don't have any blogging mojo, I'd spend my days thinking of material before, I'd have a list of topics for future blogs. Now it's all a bit blah, I think it's because my audience is limited, I'm doing this for you Tracey! I don't even have any poo material.
Missing my skipping, but am working on the basis that if I keep up the rest of the exercise, even if it's covered by the newly created lard from the past 6 weeks, it'll still be under there ready to show its face once I've trimmed down a bit. Really need to focus on the diet, it's key, especially without the cardio. Truth be told apart from the floor jumps and creeps (well I never liked them) I'm finding the exercises a bit too, not easy per se, but short. I'm using weights/ropes to get to failure mostly but I feel like I could be doing a bit more. Having said that it fits nicely into my morning schedule before work so not sweating it.
Off to Malaysia next weekend for the motoGP with Mandy. Super excited as won an auction for 2 paddock passes for the weekend. Will I finally be able to meet my hero? You know how everyone is allowed a famous fuck which doesn't count as cheating? Mandy's is Colin Firth, mine is Valentino Rossi.
I am reading it at least. :-)
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad, my PCP mojo is lost in the weeds too.