Well, what can I say, yet another week or ruinous behaviour, I'm going backwards and fast. MotoGP this weekend in Malaysia, it was never going to be good diet wise. I had paddock passes and went to enjoy myself and so I did, right up to the tragic accident that ended the life of Marco Simoncelli. Such a crying shame, a great rider, only 24 yrs old! Just 2 pictures of many that Mandy took of me with my heroes.
Valentino Rossi
Marco Simoncelli R.I.P
This was taken Sunday morning, so sad who knew!
So, back from Sepang, a little sad, and little motivation, but, we have a short term goal, 3 weeks until Singapore for Mandy's 40th, and she doesn't want to go fat, actually, neither do I. So back on the bandwagon, on mission and see if we can't get back to some semblance of diet normality.


Looking good there Pete.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to have some solid goals. Something to work toward with a reward at the end. Makes it less likely to fall off the wagon.