Sunday, 16 October 2011
Day 15 Monday. It's another false start
So the weekend wasn't great diet wise, and managed to crick my back a bit to boot. It's not too bad really, but conscious of making it worse, I am just going to cardio bike for a few days. Mandy and I are off to KL for motoGP this weekend, and buggered if I want to be hobbling around for that. I also have my MD in town from London this week so drinks will be in order one night, I blew him out last time he was here during PCP so can't do it again, also my desk boss has head wetting drinks on Thursday evening, then Malaysia Friday morning. So being realistic I'm a bit fucked. I think the best I can hope for it to stay on message with the PCP diet, at least that should arrest any weight gain, but that ain't gonna happen in KL. Mandy is equally as depressed with how we've slipped, it's just finding that date to really knuckle down and get back to basics. Next Monday I guess it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment