Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Day 24 Pistol Squats...remember them?
First time I've done these in a couple of months, and clearly I'm at the same stage as I was the first time I did them before. Push ups of a similar standard, 4 x 10... you're 'avin a laugh. How far and how quickly I've fallen. Heel is still fucked, I have put my orthotic insoles I used to wear back in my footwear to see if it helps. I'll give it a week before a trip to the quacks. Truly is a pain in the arse as this no cardio is killing my weight. I have been on the stationary bike at the gym quite a lot, but honestly I think it's a total waste of time, I'm trying to keep my heart rate below 110-115 level, but to do that it's minimum resistance and I could keep going for several days. So the 30-40 mins I'm doing is achieving absolutely nothing. Oh how I miss my skipping. Diet is proving a daily challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How would a stair master or an eliptical work with the foot? Stair master is on your toes right?
ReplyDeleteI laughed at the pistol squats too this week when I got them back.
Maybe the X-Trainer better than the stair master. I think the foot on its toes is generally straining the underside of the foot. I strained the heel from skipping on my toes, bizarre I know. X-trainer the foot stays pretty flat the whole time I think.
ReplyDelete