I have an inflamed Plantar Fascia which is the tendon that runs from heel to ball of foot. I've have problems with this in the long distant past although then it was the arch rather than the heel that was the issue, but I wore orthotic insoles to correct it, and correct it they did. They are now back in my shoes so hopefully I'll start to see some improvement. Reading this http://www.podiatrynetwork.com/r_heel_pain.cfm#links it makes total sense with the pain being worse when I get out of bed or after sitting down for a while. Off to my back street pharmacy today for some nutter bastard anti inflams, I've never actually asked them if they stock cocaine, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. You have to love Hong Kong sometimes and the blatant side stepping of the rules.
Anyway, assuming this is going to take a while to go away, I'm just going to really try and focus on the weights and bands, which actually considering how much I've always hated that side of the gym, I don't mind doing at the moment. Floor jumps will be switched for creeps when they pop up, but apart from that will go with the programme for 5 days a week. Managed 4 days this week, but Monday I was traveling.
Roll on the weekend.....
My philosophy is that as long as I am doing something gym wise that is better than doing nothing.
ReplyDeleteI was having lots of knee issues a while back and they were really pissing me off as it was stopping me from doing what I wanted to do.
Perhaps you should opt for the coke as well... at least you will get through all your reps quickly!!
yes, combined with PCP so I'll be able to lift 10x as much too!
ReplyDelete