Ouch - when you fall off the wagon, you fall hard.
But it seems you have the metabolism to bounce back if you can stay on the program. That is a double edged sword though as if you keep thinking "I can easily lose it" then you will not worry about going to the extreme.
Just keep everything in moderation rather than extreme dieting then extreme rebellion.
Ouch - when you fall off the wagon, you fall hard.
ReplyDeleteBut it seems you have the metabolism to bounce back if you can stay on the program. That is a double edged sword though as if you keep thinking "I can easily lose it" then you will not worry about going to the extreme.
Just keep everything in moderation rather than extreme dieting then extreme rebellion.
I was 75.6 this morning.. but just had a thanksgiving lunch and beer, I won't be that light tomorrow. All fun n games
ReplyDelete